Dylan sees adolescents 14+, and adults.
He consults in West Perth and Como.
I am passionate about supporting health wellbeing through evidence-based interventions for sleep disorders. I see adolescents (14+) and adults. I work to foster a friendly and supportive relationship that helps clients to better understand their sleep and develop strategies to bring about positive change. I’m trained in CBT-Insomnia which is the recommended first-line treatment for this common condition.
The sleep related difficulties I work with include:
- Insomnia (trouble falling asleep and/or staying asleep)
- Overrealiance on sleep medication
- Circadian rhythm disorders (extreme night owls and early birds)
- Coping with shift work
- Recurrent nightmares
- Hypersomnia and fatigue
- Assisting patients to adjust to CPAP therapy for OSA
- Assistance with other difficulties impacting sleep (e.g. depression, stress, and anxiety)
I am a Clinical Psychologist registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA). I completed my Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) and Master of Clinical Psychology degrees through Curtin University and have experience working within private practice and community mental health settings.